Thursday, August 06, 2009

Some Reefs & A Wreck

To start out with, here are a few pictures from some more reef dives I've done around Gili Trawangan since the last post. Most of these are from this afternoon's dive at Sunset reef, which is rapidly becoming my favorite spot to dive here as the coral is in great shape and hosts lots of interesting critters.



This morning I jumped back into the Tec diving with a warm-up dive to visit the wreck of a Japanese patrol boat lying at 45 meters (150 feet) off the coast of Lombok itself. Visibility was much better than on any of the deep dives I did in Thailand so I actually managed to get a few pictures.



Tomorrow morning I'm continuing the Tec diving with a wall dive to around 55 meters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older