Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Anemones

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. I've been taking a series of technical diving courses, which has kept me pretty busy (and tired) for the past week or so. On top of that the internet has been down at my dive resort for the past week which has made it too easy for me to skip the posting. I haven't been carrying my camera on the courses but my instructor has posted some pictures and info about my training on their blog.

Anyway, on to the pictures of sea anemones. Some of these are pretty old and I don't remember where all of them were taken.



I have another class tomorrow and, assuming I don't screw up too badly, on Tuesday I leave for three days diving on the wreck of the HTMS Pangan from a live-aboard (the MV Trident) that runs out of Koh Tao. Should be a blast. I'm going to try to get another post out before I leave on Tuesday, otherwise it'll be a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty amazingQ
Lynne

Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older