Monday, October 20, 2003

In a totally expected move, the sun decided to show itself today - blue skys all day and not a drop of rain. To top it off, it wasn't too hot and the humidity was under control. All-in-all, an absolutely perfect day for wandering around Hoi An. I'm posting way more pictures than I should, especially considering the lousy quality of the connection here.



Tomorrow morning I'm taking a tour of the My Son ruins in the morning then I catch an overnight bus to Nha Trang in the evening. I'm not really ready to leave Hoi An, but I need to get out of here tomorrow if I'm going to fit in everything I want to do before November 2'nd when my visa expires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older