Friday, December 26, 2003

Seems I wasn't the only one who thought that tubing would be a nice way to spend Christmas. Just about every backpacker in Vang Vieng had the same thought. It was a blast and turned out to be a great way to spend the day. I wish I'd had my camera at the end of the trip to take a picture of this pickup truck almost buried under a load of tubes it was carting back from the river.

I'm in Vientiane with a newly extended Visa. I have to be in Luang Prabang by Sunday to meet Derek and Elisa who fly in on Monday morning. Luang Prabang is a long day's journey from Vientiane so I think I'm going to break the trip up and spend one more night in Vang Vieng on the way rather than spending the extra day here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older