Friday, March 24, 2006

Pictures From The Road.

I don't have any pictures to post from Vang Vieng yet but I do have some from the bus trip from Luang Prabang that I've been meaning to post.

These pictures are from a small mountain village where we had to stop while the driver changed a blown tire.



Later on, during the lunch stop the tire was laid to rest at this colorful tire shop.



I have a few old pictures I want to post and also some more Vang Vieng pics so there should be some more posts over the next few days.

Not exactly sure what I'm going to do next. My visa is up in @ 10 days but I see another extension happening. For now, I'm in no hurry to leave Vang Vieng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older