Saturday, February 11, 2006

Driven indoors.

It's pouring out so I've been driven inside. Since I have to be indoors anyway I might as well take the time to post some pictures (so ignore that last post).

First up are a couple of shots from my day in Vientienne.



Next are some pictures taken on one of my tubing trips. The river stops have turned into full fledged bars with massive rope swings and ziplines. It's quite a change from two years ago. Jumping! Beerlao! is still in operation though.



And finally, some pictures from around Vang Vieng. Mostly the town itself isn't very picturesqe now as they are ripping up all the streets to put in a sewer system. Have managed to take a few pictures though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older