Monday, January 30, 2006

Kanchanaburi

Kanchanaburi is about like I remembered it. I didn't do much after I arrived yesterday but today I went out and tried to see some things I'd missed on my previous visits.

To start out with, here are some pics of my guesthouse (same place I stayed in 2003/2004).



The rest are pictures taken in and around Kanchanaburi over the past two days. The first was taken from the train yesterday and the rest while I was out sightseeing today.



I had two more that I wanted to post but they really need to be cropped to show properly and this computer doesn't have a picture editor capable of accomplishing that. Maybe tomorrow.

Off to dinner at Apple's restaurant. If pressed I would have to call this the best restaurant I've discovered in any of my travels so I'm quite looking forward to dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older