Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Street scenes.

I've been neglecting my blog lately. I have a bunch of pictures from around my neighborhood for a theme post I've been toying with however I don't have all the shots I need yet (and it might be a while before I'm done). In the meantime here are some random street shots from near my apartment.



Not much too report, other than that the rain has started. Looks like the monsoon is right around the corner. It has rained briefly almost every evening for the last week. And tonight it was absolutely pouring when I left work - I didn't think my auto-rickshaw was going to make it through the current a couple times on the way home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guy - lets see some more photos!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Photos of what, the wall of my cubicle? That's about all I've seen for the past 3 weeks.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 1:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks. although have to say I prefer your cubicle in india to my office in the tower of torture where i am. Has it been raining a lot?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older