Monday, May 02, 2005

Quick update before I pass out on my keyboard.

I had a great time in Pune this past weekend. The wedding was a lot of fun and I enjoyed hanging out with the other people from work who went up. Unfortunately most of my pictures from the ceremony itself didn't come out so great, but there are a few I can salvage. I'm too tired to give a thorough write-up or mess around with pictures right now though.

It was nice to get on the road again. Even the bus ride back last night wasn't too bad - much better than the last one I took in India. I got a reasonable amount of sleep so I felt good enough to go into work instead of taking the day off as I'd originally planned. All that travel time finally caught up with me about 5:30 though and right now I can barely keep my eyes open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older