Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Leftovers

Sorry for the lack of updates lately - I've been having a great time but haven't had much of interest to post. I never managed to drag myself out of Vang Vieng and I'm running low on time so I'm going to run out the rest of my time in Laos here.

I have been carrying my camera on the river more lately so I'm slowly gathering some good Vang Vieng river pictures to post. So before I leave Laos I'll post a final Vang Vieng wrapup with a whole bunch of pictures.

In the meantime, here are some older photos (actually crops of older photos) that I've been meaning to post for some time. Only one of these is actually from Vang Vieng.



Anyway, look for another post in about a week. After that it's back to Thailand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older