Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Delay

That final Nepal post probably won't happen until I return to Bangkok (i.e. 5 to 6 days), both because the internet connection here is a bit of a ripoff and because I'm not really in the mood after the whole EBC series. Of course that second part could change at any time so you can always hope I get bored with the ocean.

In any case I suspect there will only be one or two more posts before I head home anyway, at which point the blog will go on its usual hiatus until my next trip.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the dive course although so far it has all been classroom and pool work. Tomorrow I have a couple ocean dives though which should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older