Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finishing Up The First Ikan Biru Trip

I'm back in Gilli Trawangan after the second trip to Komodo. If anything this one was even better. Most sites we dived were the same as the first trip however we did get in a few new dives and many of the dives on sites I'd already seen were significantly different from the first time.

Anyway, here are the last pictures from the first trip before I get on with the pictures from Nusa Lembongan and the second trip. First up are some pictures of the Ikan Biru itself...




And these last 3 diving shots were taken over the last two days of the first trip.




Tomorrow morning I'm doing another 100 meter dive then on Thursday I leave Gilli Trawangan and start making my way back to Thailand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older