Sunday, September 14, 2014

Komodo! Hooray!

As fantastic as Micronesia and the Philippines were, it's great to be back in Komodo. My first dive here on Friday was yet another amazing dive on Castle rock which was just as good as it's been every time this year. And of course since then there have been Mantis Shrimps and Mantas too.

The second picture here is pretty much the whole reason for the post. I can probably stop taking pictures of Batfish after this as it's unlikely I'll top this one (at least until I break down and start diving with a full DSLR rig). Anyway, the rest of the pictures here are pretty much filler but I wanted to get a post up tonight as tomorrow I'm off on the Ikan Biru so offline for 3-5 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older