Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Truk. Also a Truck.

So far I've been completely blown away by the diving at Truk. I've never been that into wreck diving, but this is something else.

Some of these pictures (for example, the first shot taken off the bow of the Gosei Maru) are more heavily processed than I prefer but I think it's worth it to be able to show some of the bigger stuff. Expect more of this kind of thing while I'm here.




I won't be carrying my camera on every dive since I'm going to be doing quite a bit of deeper diving and I'm not taking a chance on carrying the camera too deep after the Pulau Weh incident. I did carry the case down to 52 meters (sans camera) today to check for leaks though so I should be good to that depth at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older