Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Here Be Mantas

On to the last Komodo post...



And, finally we get to the main event...



I'm in Kuala Lumpur now and the camera issue should be resolved tomorrow. Then I'm off to the next dive destination, which I don't think I've mentioned yet. I've been meaning to dive Truk Lagoon for a long time now and so that's where I'm headed next. I hadn't originally planned for it this trip but figured while I'm headed to Yap I might as well go a little further and hit Truk as well since the're both in the same general area (sort of).

Hopefully normal blogging will resume shortly. I don't know how many pictures I'll have to post since it's going to be mostly wrecks for the next couple weeks. I should be able to come up with something though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older