Saturday, September 27, 2014

Lembeh Redux

So, diving in Lembeh is every bit as good as I'd remembered and I'm no longer really missing Komodo. It took all of 5 minutes into my first dive here before I saw a Hairy frogfish and also saw several Flamboyant cuttlefish, Tozeuma shrimp, a Blue-Ringed octopus and lots of other good stuff the same day. I've actually been meaning to get a post up for a few days but the internet hasn't been very cooperative so wasn't able before today.

I'm not posting pictures of any any of the critters I mentioned above yet but here are a few shots of other things. I'm particularly excited about the Hairy shrimp picture, especially considering it's about the size of a grain of rice. If you look closely you can see that it's carrying a bunch of eggs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older