Sunday, October 26, 2003

Today I hired a motorcycle and guide to see some of the surrounding area. The independent motorcycle guides in Dalat call themselves EZ Riders. Luckily the tour didn't end the same way the movie did. These guides are supposed to be much better than what you'd get booking through a travel agency or your hotel. I was certainly pleased - my guide knew a lot about the surrounding area and spoke English extremely well.



In a couple hours I catch an overnight bus to Ho Chi Minh City (i.e. Saigon). I'm saving just enough time for dinner at my favorite restaurant in Dalat before I leave. I've eaten there a couple times in the two days I've been here and I think it's about the best food I've had in Vietnam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older