Sunday, November 02, 2003

I made it to Phnom Penh. No pictures from Cambodia yet, but I took a few of the floating village around Chau Doc this morning before we set off.



The crossing into Cambodia was painless. There was a short stop at the border to clear Vietnamese immigration. For some reason my bag raised a flag going through the x-ray, but when they asked me to open it they didn't even bother looking inside before sending me on my way.

After clearing Vietnamese immigration it was a short walk across the border to another boat that took us to Cambodian immigration and then on to a stop near Phnom Penh. The final leg was a two hour bus ride into the city. According to an expat on the bus this road is one of the better ones in Cambodia. I can't wait to see what the normal roads are like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older