Thursday, March 04, 2004

Made it to Bundi early this morning. My train from Delhi was almost exactly on time and arrived in Kota at 4:00 AM. After messing with the rickshaw drivers' heads for a while I got myself to the bus station and caught a bus that got me here a little before 6.

The town is still as amazing as I remember although you can tell that it's gearing up for more tourists. Since last April a couple new guesthouses have sprung up and there are now at least 5 internet places instead of the 2 that were here last year. Still basically hassle free and absolutely stunning.

My pictures from last year are available here and below are some new ones from today.



Tomorrow I may hire a rickshaw for a half day to see some of the sights outside of town that I missed last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older