Monday, December 31, 2007

Back From ABC

I enjoyed the hiking so much I hiked up to Annapurna Base Camp, and in much less time than I was expecting. This was my second time to ABC but things have changed so much that almost everything was new to me this time.

I have almost 1000 photos from the trek to sort through so expect a few posts over the next couple days. For now here are two photos until I have time to tackle the rest of the pile.

In the first picture, the mountains are (from left to right), Annapurna 1, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and Machhapuchare. In the second shot Annapurna south is directly behind me and the mountain over my right shoulder is Hiunchuli which gives a bit of an idea how far I'd come from the first picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year!!!!!

hej brian...
...still loving your pictures! its great to see all that beatiful landscapes where you've been!

just the best for 2008 and all our upcomming travels!

the mongolian, raphael

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 5:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older