Monday, December 17, 2007

Trailhead

I finally left Pokara to get started on my trek today and, what do you know, the town at the trailhead has internet access. I'm actually staying a couple kilometers up the trail in Birethanti which is close enough that I had a chance to wander back down the hill. I think this town (Naya Pul) is where I finished my Annapurna Sanctuary trek last time however I don't really remember for certain.

Anyway, since I have a chance here are a couple pictures from today. Anyone who is sick of Machhapuchhre pictures can skip the first one.



This will probably be my last post until I return from the trek which could be anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks depending on how much I enjoy the hiking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older