Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cayman Review

I don't know if anyone is still paying attention since I haven't posted in a few weeks, but here are a few photos from my diving trip to the Cayman Islands last week.

Apologies for the quality of some of these photos. Taking pictures underwater is a lot harder than on the surface and I'm pretty new at it.

March 5: Shore Dives




March 6: The Wall, The 'Doc Polson', and a night dive.




March 7: The Wall, Egan Rock, and The 'Nicholson'.




March 8: The Wall, 'Cheeseburger Reef', and 'Stingray City'



I may have another post or two up in the next few days. I'm going diving in the Florida keys tomorrow and hopefully will have a few more pictures worth posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older