Monday, May 25, 2009

Farewell To Laos

I ended up staying in Vang Vieng for a week longer than I'd planned (surprise), but am back in Bangkok now.

To wrap up the Laos portion of the trip, here are a few more miscellaneous pictures Vientiane and Vang Vieng.



And, here are a couple HDR shots from Vang Vieng. Probably not my best efforts at HDR but I was in the mood to play around with it again.



Tomorrow night I leave for Koh Tao to start the diving portion of the trip. I'll be diving around southern Thailand for the next seven weeks, after which I head to Indonesia for two months.

I'm sure the blog has been spectacularly uninteresting for the past few weeks. Hopefully I'll be updating more regularly from now on though. Prepare to get sick of pictures of fish.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the young monk...reminds me of another image from a few years ago.
Lynne

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Fritter said...

Did you stop to get a massage before you left from that place in the third pic? :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Almost every day.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Tman said...

i like the HDR pic on the right...almost like I was standing on the river. Amazing. What kind of camera do you have again?

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 3:32:00 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Nikon D300. I love it.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 8:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older