Sunday, January 25, 2004

Khao San road never changes, except that there are more people every time I come here. I actually had to walk around for almost an hour this morning before I found a guesthouse with any room available and in the end I had to pay for a double.

It looks like arranging my Myanmar visa shouldn't be a problem. Apparently they sometimes interview American's in person before granting the visa though so I won't know for sure until Wednesday morning. In the meantime I think I'm going to head back to Kanchanaburi rather than waiting around in Bangkok. It's pretty close to Bangkok and I enjoyed it a lot when I was there in the fall. It's a much better and cheaper place to kill a couple days. Also, there is this restaurant there that has by far the best Thai food I've ever had in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older