Thursday, January 08, 2004

Tomorrow I head to Muang Ngoi to start my loop through north and north-western Laos. There is a very good chance that I will not have any internet access for the remaining two weeks of my time in Laos. There is always a chance that something has sprung up in the 2 years since my guidebook was written but so far it's been extremely accurate on which town have internet access available.

I was hoping to post some pictures but things are too slow now. Probably has something to do with the fact that the internet connection in Luang Prabang has been down for 2 days so every traveller in town is currently checking email now that it's back. I'm hoping to try again later tonight though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older