Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Thorang La

I'm back from the Annapurna Circuit trek (I've actually been back in Pokhara for a few days already but have been too lazy to post). The Trek was nice but exhausting - I had a much harder time than last time I was here. However, I managed to make it over the Thorang La pass, which is something I was never sure I could manage.

I'm not going to post many pictures until I get back to my laptop in Kathmandu but in the meantime here's a shot of my scruffy self at the pass.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, hardcore trek! Glad you survived :)

- Steve

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Fritz said...

Yeah, I was starting to get worried.... You hadn't been on in a while and I was hoping you weren't hurt or something. I guess time flies when you are having fun!!!

-Fritter

Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older