Monday, June 27, 2016

Subic Bay Plane Wrecks

Sorry for the lack of posts from Subic. Although I enjoyed the diving there very much I didn't manage to take many pictures that I've been happy with. Here are a few from some of the plane wrecks around the bay anyway - I'm not thrilled with any of these but want to get something up...



I finally dragged myself away from Subic Bay on Saturday and am now in Dumaguete (actually Dauin, a bit south of there but this area is usually just referred to as Dumaguete so that's what I'll be calling it). I expect the diving here to be more photo friendly so hopefully I should be posting more again. I am still hoping to find enough decent pictures from Subic to get one more post up from there too at some point but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older