Saturday, August 20, 2016

Lazy Blogger is Lazy

At long last, here are a few more pictures I wanted to post from Malapascua. I'd hoped to come up with more but these are pretty much the only ones worth posting. I'm still not sure why I had so much trouble getting pictures I was happy with considering the quality of the diving there.


As for my second visit to Subic, diving has been good although there was far less of it than hoped. The weather got even worse and we were unable to dive for about half the time so I only fit in 9 dives over the 10 days. Oh well, I did manage to return to most of the wrecks I'd wanted to dive again, including a rather challenging 180 foot technical dive on the Banshu Maru yesterday. And I even managed to get a couple of (barely) acceptable pictures out of it too so I might as well post them while I'm at it.

That's it for now. I start making my way back to Indonesia tomorrow morning so I wouldn't expect any more posts for about a week. I'm not even completely sure where I'm going first - most likely Amed in northern Bali since I haven't been there since 2009. I may head back to Nusa Lenbongan though. Anyway, the Philippines has been great and I'm already eagerly anticipating returning in 2018. I am quite looking forward to my final two months in Indonesia though - particularly my first trip to Belongas bay and my return to Komodo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older