Wednesday, April 07, 2004

First, here are a couple more pictures from Vijayawada that I took after my last post.



Gopalpur-on-Sea was great. It was a small, relaxing seaside town with nothing much to do except lounge around. Exactly what I was looking forward to after the previous week of rushing around. I even considered canceling my tickets up to Darjeeling and running out the rest of my trip there but I didn't really need an extra 5 days on the beach. I didn't take too many pictures in Gopalpur but here are a couple.



Finally, here are a couple pictures from Kolkata (Calcutta) that I took this morning when I arrived. I'm just here for the day waiting for my train up to Siliguri for Darjeeling tonight.



Enough for now. I can't believe I only have 5 days left here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older