Saturday, January 22, 2011

Annapurna Circuit Part 2

Continuing where I left off, again mostly without comment...

Day 7: Upper Pisang to Ngawal



The following day was an acclimatization day in Ngawal. I'd planned to take a short hike to higher altitude but wasn't feeling well so I just ended up lounging around the guest house. So no pictures from day 8.

Day 9: Ngawal to Manang



Day 10: Manang to Yak Kharka



Day 11: Yak Kharka to 'High Camp'



Day 12: Across the Thorang La to Muktinath



Day 13: Muktinath to Kagbeni

If you look closely at the last picture here you can see a good chunk (about 2 1/2 hours worth) of the trail descending from the Thorang La pass.



Tomorrow I'm off to do another live-aboard trip around the Simalins. I'll post part 3 when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older