Friday, January 21, 2011

Could I be any lazyier about posting?

It's been some time since I've posted so time for a quick update. I'd planned to post part two of the trek but left my map back in my room. I'll try to get it done tomorrow though.

I decided shortly after returning to Kathmandu that I wasn't up for another trek this year, mostly due to the cold. Turned out to be a good thing as the Kathmandu bug hit my gut about about the time I would have flown to Lukla. I didn't have it as bad as I did in 2007 but it would have prevented me from hiking for about a week.

Anyway, I'm back in Thailand for more diving in the Simalin islands. I plan to spend a couple weeks here then head back west to the Andamans for a month or so. I'm getting kind of excited as it's been a long time since I've been in India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older