Friday, February 18, 2011

Small World

Even though the guys I've been diving with (Dive India) have been great, tomorrow I'm switching to a different dive shop starting tomorrow. The other day I ran into one of the people I traveled through southern Laos with in 2003 and it turns out he's now part owner of one of the dive resorts (Andaman Bubbles) on Havelock. I'd known he that he had worked as a dive instructor for a while in the Andamans in 2005 but it was a pleasant surprise to run into him. Also, he and his former girlfriend were in fact the people who originally put the idea of getting re-certified in my head so he's at least partly responsible for the excess of fish pictures on this blog.

And, speaking of fish pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older