Friday, June 22, 2012

A Hairy Situation

I'm loving the diving in the Lembeh straight and, as expected, there's tons of photogenic stuff to see. I've taken so many pictures that I'm falling days behind on going through them all to pick out the worthwhile ones. All the diving I'm doing hasn't helped either.

Anyway, on to the pictures. All of these were taken on a single dive at 'Hairball 2' this past Wednesday. For those who are interested, all of these were taken without the new strobe since I'd drained the batteries on the previous dive. This old manual white balance method probably worked better with the lighting in the shallower part of this dive site where most of these pictures were taken anyway.



That's it for now. Look for more in a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older