Thursday, October 11, 2012

One From The Maldives

My week of diving in the Maldives is over. The diving was good although I didn't see any of the Mantas which were my primary reason for coming here so that was a bit of a disappointment. There were lots of other things to look at including sharks on almost every dive and even a couple Whale Sharks. And it was certainly nice to be back in the water after three weeks of recovering from Dengue. Since the diving was primarily about the big stuff I didn't take many pictures but here are a few.



Anyway, I start making my way back home tonight so this is likely to be the last post until the next trip. I do have a week of diving in Cozumel before I go back to work but I doubt I'll post anything from there unless something truly spectacular shows up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older