Saturday, September 08, 2012

A Few From Lombok

It was nice being back in Gili Trawangan for a few days. I dove with the same shop from my previous trip although there were very few people still there from my visit in 2009. The diving was better than I remembered it being though, although not that great for photography.

I wasn't in Gili long enough to do any real tech diving this year although I did have the chance to dive the Japanese Wreck which was my first planned staged decompression dive in some time. And this year my camera came back with me which was an improvement over last time.

On to the photos. Don't expect much.



Anyway, tomorrow I'm off on the Komodo Dancer for almost 3 weeks in Komodo. My trips to Komodo in 2009 were the best diving I've ever done so needless to day I'm looking forward to this. I'll be mostly offline through early October but will have a break between the two trips on the 19'th and 20'th. I'll try to get a post up from Labuan Bajo with pictures from the first half then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That mantis shrimp is very cool!

Some kind of mantis shrimp is supposed to have the best color vision of any animal - forgot which

Keep those pictures coming!

Richard D

Friday, September 14, 2012 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older