Saturday, July 07, 2012

Another Lembeh Picture Dump

I'm stuffing way more pictures than I normally like to in this post, but I only have a few more days before my upcoming liveaboard and I still have a bunch from Lembeh. Also my hosting company seems to have removed my storage space limits so I might as well abuse the privilege.

I'm somewhat arbitrarily breaking this post up into sections to avoid a single big blob-o-random-pictures. First up, some small stuff....



Now for a slightly smaller blob-o-random-pictures...



And finally, a few pictures that I wanted to call out separately because they're some of my favorites from Lembeh...



There should be one more Lembeh post in a day or two since I still have a whole bunch of Nudibranch pictures I've been saving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All photographs copyright Brian A. Wilcox unless otherwise noted.

Newer›  ‹Older